Sunday 13 March 2011

Day 13...still feeling tight

I started my day with off with a little Body Attack, it was nice getting back to something a little more high impact.  Don't get me wrong, just because you don't jump about in Bikram yoga doesn't mean it doesn't work the heart, it is very much a cardiovascular exercise and someone reported that their heart rate went up to as much 171 which is very high!

Not sure I would do Body Attack on the same day as a Bikram class again, I was feeling knackered by the afternoon but went ahead with the Bikram. Fatigue coupled with my body still feeling tight resulted in a rubbish class today. I was wobbling all over the place, falling out of postures, not being able to lock out my knees when I usually can....so frustrating. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment