Monday 28 March 2011

Day 28...intense

"These people look like they are going to die!" This was a statement made by a newbie who was signing up to Bikram as we were coming out of class. The reception guy replied " Don't worry, they will be ok this time.." 

We did look like we were going to die, the instructor was ruthless today. The room was too hot and humid and it showed in class, there were many of us struggling. I know I've mentioned it being hot numerous times in my blog but never before have a been in class and someone has actually shouted out that we need air, it was unbearable. I've got a slightly blood shot eye as a result!  We were told, no air, imagine if you were in a class lead by Bikram himself would he give in to you guys? Fair enough to say that if we were training to be instructors but we're just amateurs. 

This was the first time in a while that I felt like I was absolutely shattered, felt light headed and could hardly move after. It was an intense session. I bet I sleep well tonight.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment