Monday 14 March 2011

Day 14...start of week 3 already!

I can't believe how quickly the challenge is going, I thought I was going to get sick of it by now but I still enjoy each class. I was worried doing the same thing day in day out would bore me but actually I don't feel like that at all. I get excited about seeing what my body will be able to do from one day to the next. I won't lie, before class I often feel like I can't be bothered but once I'm there I'm all focussed and on a high afterwards. It's terrible if I do a very late class because I'm buzzing from class I don't sleep until late. 

I think I'm beginning to loosen up again, the last few days I've been feeling tight but today was much better, though my arms were aching from a Body Attack class from the previous day. I did the 7pm, it was rammed, each and every mat was taken. I sneakily removed one of the mats next to me to make a little space between me and the next person but I was spotted removing it and told to put it back, not sure how they saw me, the teacher was out of the room! It was horribly busy, everyone was on top of each and annoying when people don't know how to stagger themselves - one standing at the back of their mat and the other to the front. 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment