Wednesday 16 March 2011

Day 16...where did that energy come from?

Just when I thought I couldn't go through with another class, I seemed to get some energy from somewhere. I had a super busy day with various issues going on at work, plus I wasn't feeling 100%, I'm not really sure what it is, I had a cold last week but what I have now doesn't feel like a cold but the nose is still a bit snotty (sorry for the gross detail!), head feels a bit heavy too, I actually felt a little dizzy going to class but I thought to myself the Bikram will probably make me feel better, which it did. The heat clears my nose and I'm not sure what it is but I just feel so much better once I've done a class. 

For someone who wasn't feeling 100%, I had a great class, tightness round my hip area seems to be loosening but I'm having issues with my glutes now, they feel tight.  Apart from that, my balance was on point tonight, I hardly fell out of any postures, my standing series felt strong. 

I've noticed in the past few days that I've been feeling really hungry as well. Everyone asks me if I have lost any weight doing the Bikram, I actually haven't so far because I am eating like an absolute pig!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment