Sunday 6 March 2011

Day 6...

After a couple of days lacking energy, today was much better, the energy was coming back, even after the session I was feeling energized. The room was super warm today, I immediately thought that it was going to be a tough practise. I was wrong, I felt fine throughout and not any spacey feeling after. 

There aren't many postures that I can't do, I'm not saying that I can do any of them perfectly but on most of the postures, I can do something but it would take me years to perfect them. There is one posture which I physically can't get into and that's Toe Stand - Padangustasana, I mentioned this one in a previous blog entry, it's one my body can't do. I can do the first part and I managed to get to this:

This was a first for me but then I attempted the next step which is this:


My hips are tight and I couldn't bend down, how frustrating, I got no where near the ground, I hope to be able to do this one by the end of the challenge, we'll see how that goes. 

My back is feeling particularly achy today as well, like I want my spine cracked.

During my challenge month, I decided to freeze my gym membership as I won't have time to do both. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a massive Body Attack fan and I am missing this, I miss jumping about!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment