Friday 4 March 2011

Day 4...must keep my eyes open

I'm feeling tired today, my mind was determined but my body was not. As much as I tried to push myself, the concentration wasn't there and I'd fall out of postures. I got to posture 21, Half Tortoise Pose - Ardha Kurmasana and I was exhausted, weirdly, this posture gave me a headache but was fine when I came out of it. 

I know also I was tired because every time I got into Corpse Pose or Savasana as it is known (very often during the floor series) which is where you just lie completely still, I wanted to close my eyes and drift away but the pose is to be done with the eyes wide open which I found hard! Yeh yeh, I can hear the small eye jokes in my head already!

I realised today how much I hate Locust Pose - Salabhasana, I find this one of the hardest postures to get into, this is what it looks like:


It hurts me as the arms are twisted with palms down, it's just uncomfortable but need to work hard on this. If I continue, I could do this!


AMAZING!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment