Thursday 17 March 2011

Day 17...feeling KO'd

I woke up this morning and the room was spinning, the cold I've been fighting has caught up with me. I can't believe I've fallen ill again so soon after my last cold. Everyone tells me it's because all the toxins are exiting my body from the Bikram, it better be, I don't want to be one of these people who are ill all the time. I am a terrible ill person, I moan!! I slept most of the day as I just couldn't keep my eyes open. 

I woke mid afternoon and felt a little better so I dragged myself to Bikram, I am determined to complete this challenge. I won't lie, I felt weak but I just thought I'd get to the studio and do what I can. I'm not sure what it is about that Bikram studio but I forgot I was feeling unwell and didn't really feel like I was unwell, maybe it's the focus and energy which is focussed on the postures, it makes you forget about everything else. Not sure where the energy came from. I know I should probably be resting but I am so focussed on finishing this challenge. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment